Monday, October 8, 2007

BIRTHDAY DINNERS


In our family, when it is our birthday we get to pick what we want for dinner and then one Sunday everyone comes over to celebrate. This past Sunday we celebrated Bonnie, Eric, Jared (in his absence), and my Mother's birthdays. Eric and my mother share a birthdate, and Bonnie's is later in the month. Bonnie chose the dinner and it was her usual homemade chicken cordon bleu...mmm, mmm, mmm. Eric chose the dessert which was bannana creme pie and mom also made a lemon peach pie which was delish. The house is always crazy with nine adults and four kids running around, but it is always fun to get everyone together. The youngest child, Evan was so excited to be able to play with his cousins, he and Brooke and Steve arrived first and Evan couldn't wait for everyone else to arrive. Overall it was a very enjoyable evening with the fam, minus Amber and Jared :(

5 comments:

jared & amber said...

Rude, Jared didn't get asked what he wanted to include in the dinner. That's fun that everyone came over.

jared & amber said...

Look at all your new friends on your blog...fun!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog...we are in a fight. :)

Kathleen Chisholm said...

I'm sorry! I thought I had told you!

Jared Price said...

Hey Kat, we worked together for almost five years and you never once brought in a delicious mom-made banana pie. What's up with that?

I found your blog off a link from Gen's. I'll check back often. Drop me a line, eh?

By the way, I miss working with you. Nobody at my present job has ever used the word "imbue" with a straight face.